Wisconsin Association of Treatment Court Professionals (WATCP) has compiled this comprehensive (and ever growing) list of resources available to both treatment court professionals and participants during this time of social isolation caused by COVID-19.
Addiction Policy Forum – A smartphone app to help with recovery
Online Narcotics Anonymous Meetings – Worldwide:
Telephone Narcotics Anonymous Meetings – Worldwide:
https://wisconsinna.org/For those who are considering attending their first Narcotics Anonymous meetings, the following pamphlet may be helpful:
An Introduction to NA Meetings:
Additional online/phone recovery meetings are available at:
CVANA Zoom flyer
Online Meetings Directories
Speaker Tape Websites
Speaker Tape Apps
AA Audio Companion
AA Big Book Ultimate Companion
AA Speaker Tapes
AA Speaker Tapes & 12 Steps
Google Play (free)- https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.marnistek.aaspeakersfree&hl=en_US
App Store ($1.99)-https://apps.apple.com/us/app/aa-speakers-speaker-tapes/id898586463?ign-mpt=uo%3D4
AA Speakers Best of 2007
Alcoholics Anonymous- Bill W.
Daily AA Speakers
Google Play- https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.pitashi.dbaaspeakers
App Store- https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/daily-aa-speakers-in-5-minutes/id1000523472?mt=8
Daily Bread AA
Joe and Charlie
Speaker Tapes from Sandy B
App Store- https://apps.apple.com/us/app/aa-sandy-b/id1071631421?ign-mpt=uo%3D4
For treatment court professionals:
- Treatment Courts and COVID-19: What to consider during a pandemic
- State agency online resource guide
- NADCP and NCSC Webinar- Treatment Courts and COVID-19
- BJA’s COSSAP Webinar Series: New Resources to Help Individuals With Substance Use Disorders Build Recovery Capital: Digital Health Technologies
- Drug Enforcement Administrations (DEA), Diversion Control Division, DOJ, COVID-19 information page
- National Institute of Corrections (NIC), DOJ – NIC Coronavirus Information web site
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), HHS – Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) Resources for First Responders and Law Enforcement
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) Partner Toolkit by the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, HHS
- “COVID-19: Potential Implications for Individuals with Substance Use Disorders,” National Institute on Drug Abuse, HHS
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA), U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS), Coronavirus (COVID-19) resource page
- COVID-19 Public Health Emergency Response and 42 CFR Part 2 Guidance – In response to the Novel Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19) pandemic, SAMHSA is providing this guidance to ensure that substance use disorder treatment services are uninterrupted during this public health emergency.
- Resources supporting medication-assisted treatment (MAT) in the Coronavirus environment (including quarantine).
- Addiction Policy Forum – Free app to support people in recovery during COVID-19 outbreak
- The National Council for Behavioral Health web site
- Best Practices for Telehealth During COVID-19 Public Health Emergency – This document by the National Council for Behavioral Health is intended to provide the necessary background and resources necessary to help practitioners begin or expand the use of telehealth and includes a list of additional resources.
- The National Police Foundation Coronavirus (COVID-19): Resources for Law Enforcement
- COVID-19 Briefing for Law Enforcement vimeo
- Presentation on Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) for Law Enforcement
- Additional SAMHSA resources:
- Opioid Treatment Program Guidance
- Opioid Treatment Program Sample Set of Frequently Asked Questions and Further Guidance
- Use of Telemedicine While Providing Medication-Assisted Treatment
- Medication-Assisted Treatment
- COVID-19 Public Health Emergency Response and 42 CFR Part 2 Guidance
- Training and Technical Assistance Related to COVID-19
- Disaster planning handbook for behavioral health treatment programs. See chapter five for information about methadone dosing and chapter six for planning in the event of a pandemic.
- Parent and caregiver guide to helping families cope with COVID-19 provided by SAMHSA’s National Child Traumatic Stress Network
- Taking Care of Your Behavioral Health: tips for social distancing, quarantine, and isolation during an infectious disease outbreak
US Department of Veterans Affairs status update and guidance for veterans.
National Resources for Treatment Courts
- The American Jail Association has developed resources including strategies for sheriffs and jails to respond to the crisis.
- The American Probation and Parole Association has released a statement and resources with guidance for probation and parole agencies.
- The International Association of Chiefs of Police has developed a webpage specifically for law enforcement.
- NAADAC has resources specifically for addiction counselors.
- The National Association of Addiction Treatment Providers has provided a statement and resource links.
- The National Association of Counties county response efforts and priorities.
- The National Association of Social Workers has provided resources for social workers, clinical case managers, and other helpers as it relates to the pandemic.
- The National Center for State Courts has developed an interactive map of court closures and other changes to standard court practice. Also, there is an emergency response bench book for judges and court administrators available for download.
- The National District Attorney’s Association statement that includes and links to a comprehensive readout of court system and office responses across the country.
- The American Society of Addiction Medicine has updated its National Practice Guideline for the Treatment of Opioid Use Disorder for 20